|Dr. Hemlata Bharti|
|Discipline:Spices, Plantation,Medicinal and Aromatic Plants||Designation: Scientist||Since July, 2014|
|Email: Hemlata.Bharti@icar.gov.in||Mobile: +91-09953553678|
|Degree||Institute/ University||Year of completion||Subject(s) with major field|
|PhD||Indian Agricultural Research Institute||2014||Floriculture and Landscape architechture|
Employment Record & Experience (Starting from the present position)
|Designation||Organization||Institution & place of posting||Period(From-to)||Duration(years, months)|
|Scientist||ICAR, New Delhi||ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, Anand, Gujarat, India||08.10.2014 to till date|
Recent 3 major contributions:
- Characterization of tuberose germplasm by using DUS parameters.
- Study on variability of essential oils content and composition among tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa L.) germplasm
- Characterization of genetic diversity in tuberose cultivars using RAPD and ISSR markers
Recent awards and recognitions:
- University medal, NDUAT, Faizabad(2008)
- Vice-Chancellor medal, NDUAT, Faizabad(2010)
- INSPIRE fellowship by Department of Science and Technology (2011-2014)
Current collaborative activities:
Recent most significant publications:
- Bharti Hemlata, Singh BP, Singh KP (2013). Effect of variety, type of cutting and IBA concentration on rooting of croton (Codiaeum variegatum) cuttings. HortFlora Research Spectrum, 2(4): 363-365.
- Deepika Singh, Bharti Hemlata, Singh KM (2014). DNA fingerprinting of aonla varieties using RAPD markers. Indian J. Hort. 71(1): 117-119.
- Hemlata Bharti, Singh KP (2014). Characterization of tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa L.) germplasm for various morphological parameters. Indian Journal of Horticulture. (Accepted)
Other professional activities:
- Life member and Executive Body member of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Association of India (MAPAI), ICAR-DMAPR, Anand